CAD WITH DWG SHOP
We have in-house architects for Designing temples as per traditional Indian Shilp-Shastra and Vastu-Shashtra. These architects are supported by computer Aided Design specialists who digitize & convert the Traditional drawings into CAD drawings. The entire temple is done on CAD and we produce individual drawings for each and every stone which goes into making the temple with a distinctive number.
Kindly Contact Us To Advertise Your Business On This Page
Cont: +91 98254 52903 / E: dwgshop2018@Gmail.Com
Temple Architect & Contractor
Temple designs & interior items in all types of stones with various type of stone carving in Indian style with use of Vaastu & shilp shashra
Shine Fine Enterprises
Shine Fine Complete Home Care Product
Detergent Powder, Dishwash Gel, Toilet Cleaner, Liquid Detergent, Washing Machine Cleaner.
Advertising your business
companies we've worked with
Various Styles Of Hindu Temple Architecture
In The Pre-Medieval Shilp, Three Major Styles Of Temple Architecture Are Described As – Nagar Style, Dravidian Style And Veser Style. Nagar Style – The Practice Of Civil Style Is Found In The Land Between The Himalayas And The Vindhya Mountains. Dravid Style – Dravid Style Is Adopted In The Land Between Krishna And Kaveri Rivers.Veser Style – Veser Style Relates To The Region Between The Vindhy Mountains And The Krishna River.
- The Oldest Examples Of This Genre Are Found In The Guptun Temples Especially In The Dashavtar Temple Of Devgarh And In The Brick-Built Temple Of Bhitargaon.
- There Are Two Major Features Of Civil Style – Its Specific Plan And Plane.
- Its Main Land Is Rectangular, In Which There Are Successive Aircraft On Both Sides Of The Center, Which Leads To Its Full Size Triangular. If There Is One Plane In Both Sides, Then It Is Called A Trinity. The Mid-Portion Of The Two-Planes Are Called The Navarath, And The Four-Part Plane Is Called Navrat. These Aircraft Are Constructed From Mid-Fortune To The Last Height Of The Temple.
- The Top Of The Temple Is Summit.
- The Peak Of The Nagar Temple Is Called The Line Shikhar.
- There Are Two Buildings In The Nagar-Style Temple – A Sanctuary And Another Pavilion. The Sanctum Is High And The Pavilion Is Small.
- There Is An Hourly Structure On The Sanctum, Which Increases The Height Of The Temple.
- Nagar-Style Temples Have Four Chambers – Sanctuary, Jagmohan, Natyamandir And Bhogmandir.
- Columns Of Early Civil-Style Temples Were Not There.
- In The 8th Century, Different Types Of New Symptoms Appeared In Different Places In The Civil Style. Variations Came In Some Form Of Texture, As We Know That This Style Was Extended From The Himalayas In The North To Bijapur And In The West From Punjab To Bengal In The East. Therefore, The Arrival Of Local Diversity Was Not Unexpected, Even Though The Triangular Base Ground And The Peak Curve Above The Bottom Were All The Same.
- Lingaraj Temple Situated In Bhubaneswar Is An Excellent Example Of This.
- The Dravidian Architectural Style Belongs To The Temples Of South And Deccan. But Some Old Specimens Have Been Found In North India And Central India Such As Parvati Temple Of Ladakhan And Kantagudi And Meguti Mandir Of Aihole.
- The Main Feature Of Dravid Style Is Its Pyramidal Plane. There Are Floors On The Floor In This Plane, Which Tend To Be Smaller Towards The Top And Eventually Have A Dome Shape, Whose Technical Name Is A Stupa Or Stupa.
- Over Time, The Number Of Sculptures On The Planes In The Dravidian Temples Continued To Grow.
- There Is A Rectangular Sanctum In The Dravid Temple, Around Which There Is A Path To Pradakshina.
- In The Dravidian Temples, There Have Been Many Features Added Over Time, Such As Large Chambers And Corridors Standing On The Pillars And Giant Gopur (Door).
- The Two Most Prominent Symptoms Of The Dravidian Style Are: – I) In This Style There Are More Than Four Sides Of The Main Temple Ii) The Peak Of The Temple And The Plane Are Of Pyramidal Shape.
- There Is Abundant Use Of Columns And Plaster In Dravidian Architecture. If There Is A Shiva Temple In This Style, Then There Is Also A Separate Nandi Mandap For It. Similarly, There Is Also An Garud Pavilion In Such Vishnu Temples.
- In Contrast To North Indian Temples, There Are Four Rounds In The South Indian Temples.
- Kailasanath Temple In Kanchi Is A Prime Example Of Dravidian Architecture. This Temple Was Built By Raj Singh And His Son Mahendra Iii.
- This Architectural Style Originated In The Former Middle Ages.
- Virtually This Is A Mixed Style In Which The Symptoms Of Both Civil And Dravidian Genres Are Found.
- In The Examples Of Weser Style, The Temple Is Built By The Later Chalukyas Of Kalyani And By The Hoysalas In The Deccan Region.
- There Are Aircraft In Accordance With Dravid Style, But These Aircraft Are Less Distant Than Each Other In The Dravid Style, Resulting In The Temple Height Being Less.
In The Veser Style, The Crescent Structure Similar To Buddhist Texts Is Also Seen, Such As In Durgamandir Of Aihole.
- There Are Some Differences In The Veser Style At The Place Of Place In Central India And The Deccan. For Example, The Pantnath Temple And Pattadakal Temple
Home Temple (25)Home Temple
Home Temple (24)Home Temple
Home Temple (23)Home Temple
Home Temple (22)Home Temple
Home Temple (21)Home Temple
Home Temple (20)Home Temple
Home Temple (19)Home Temple
Home Temple (18)Home Temple
Home Temple (17)Home Temple
Home Temple (16)Home Temple
Home Temple (15)Home Temple
Home Temple (14)Home Temple
Hindu Temple Architecture - Saines Perseficed
The architectural excellence found in all the temples is exquisite virtue, and its beauty is attributed to the beautiful beauty, which is created by beautiful creations, which captures the painting. The architect first puts forward the priority of God and his convenience to stay in a well-located area, which arises in his comfort zone, devotees come afterwards, who only care for God and his only aim is to achieve his vision. Receive purity. The surrounding Florida decorations allow devotees to stay in peace, maintain their blending and focus on the Lord, and ultimately win their benignancy’s. With stunning talent and admirable and outstanding technical expertise,
Currently, worldwide shipping services cover over 200 countries and islands. Most customers have Gmail.
Our great expertise and long-term experience in this field helps you deliver your complex projects. We provide a complete range of design and design services of Indian architecture:
DWG SHOP Special Offers 20% OFF On all DWG File
It elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.